Resources to Fuel Your Growth
Erie County and the State of Ohio both offer a wide array of incentives for expanding and relocating businesses. New or growing businesses that demonstrate economic impact through job creation and capital investment qualify for these programs. Contact us to discuss your next venture.
As your JobsOhio County network partner, ECEDC is able to quickly assemble the right team and resources to aid your growth in Ohio. Programs provide assistance in the following areas:
- Financing – A variety of attractive financing programs are available to complement your traditional bank financing. JobsOhio loans, Development Services Agency loans, Ohio Port Authority programs, SBA loans and the Ohio Treasurer’s GrowNow all offer attractive features such as low interest, fixed rate financing.
- Tax Credits, Exemptions, Abatements and Grants – Securing tax incentives and targeted grants to support your investments and workforce training needs can give you a real competitive edge. Cost saving opportunities include the Job Creation Tax Credit, sales tax exemptions, real property abatements, JobsOhio and local grant programs.
- Infrastructure – Road, power, fiber, water, sewer and rail are essential to business success and project funding is available through organizations like the Ohio Department of Transportation, Ohio Development Services Agency and JobsOhio.
- Brownfield Redevelopment – State and local funds are designated to support a clean community through environmental site assessments and remediation funding.
- Workforce – Local and state agencies like OhioMeansJobs Erie County can help identify and supply you with qualified workforce talent. These agencies also offer training grants and assistance to qualifying projects.
- Industry and Function-Specific Needs – We recognize that every industry, and every business, is unique. We will work closely with you to understand your needs and tailor solutions to support your success. ECEDC has a wide network of regional partners, including organizations such as Team NEO, MAGNET, BioEnterprise and JumpStart that can help you connect with the resources you need.
Please contact us to discuss your eligibility and relevant programs.